- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Any setting where my mom and my brothers are happy in their individual capacity and they are well provided for…. the biggest thing is financial comfort for them would mean I’ve done my bit in terms of making sure that they’re well provided for. Knowing that they are happy will make me happy.
- What is your pet hate?
Any form of whistling or clicking (e.g. pens), repetitive noises
- What do you fear?
I fear death or dying. I think I still have so much that I want to try achieve…the goals and dreams I have set out for myself. I have a genuine fear of myself dying and losing my mom or my brothers. Anytime anyone of them is sick I have panic attacks.
- What is the strangest instruction your coach has ever given you?
“To play -”… I’m a goalkeeper and the one time I played out-field I lost a tooth.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
I’m terrible with Uber Eats. It’s so much easier than cooking, so I just spend all my money buying all my meals instead of preparing proper food.
- What words/phrases do you overuse?
- What talent (outside of sport) would you like to have?
- What movie/book should everyone watch/read?
All children should be given a chance to read Harry Porter. To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- What is your favourite place to rest?
At home. Because I don’t get to go home often due to work and hockey. Anytime I’m at home with my family I’m at my happiest.